Opening and Maintenance of Bank Accounts – Debt Instruments – Banking Transactions – Bonds, Options and Notes
Our firm’s services include the opening and maintenance of bank accounts both in Cyprus and abroad for physical and corporate persons.
Our firm advises clients on the legal aspects of any form of banking transaction and undertakes the preparation of any documentation required. Furthermore, it offers advice to commercial lenders, guarantors and borrowers on capital and debt structuring.
Our Firm handles all manners of advice, claims and disputes from small recovery claims and reviewing banking documents to large financing deals.
Our team has experience in helping clients to navigate the Cyprus legal system across the whole spectrum of banking and finance transactions including:
- domestic and cross-border loan and security transactions
- loan documentation
- security documentation including charges over assets and undertakings of companies, debentures, pledges of share certificates, security assignments of rights etc.
- restructuring of existing loans and collateral
- refinancing of existing debts
- indemnities and guarantees
- securities law compliance
- compliance with perfection requirements and registrations of charges
- legal opinions and legal due diligence exercises.